About the Sky-Watcher Microscope 4...
The SkyWatcher Micro 4 Microscope offers detailed examination with more zoom power and sophisticated illumination. This SkyWatcher Microscope is equipped with variable top and bottom light.
Different parts of the SkyWatcher Micro 4 Microscope can be assembled to make a functional microscope for user requirements.
Sky-Watcher Microscope 4 Features...
- 45 degree Inclined Stereo Binocular Head for comfortable viewing.
- Power Zooms from 0.7X to 4.5X and stops anywhere in between.
- Options include 0.5x/ 165mm, 1.5x/ 45mm, 2x/ 30mm auxiliary objective and 10x/ 20mm, 15x/ 15mm, 20x/ 20mm eyepieces.
- Body times = eyepiece times x objective times (0.7x ~ 4.5x).
- Body times with auxiliary objective = eyepiece times x objective times (0.7x ~ 4.5x) x auxiliary objective times.
- The inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 55- 75mm.
- Diopter adjustment of range +/- 5mm.
- Option available for trinocular head with photo adapter, including a photo tube, photo eyepiece tube with focus, PK, DK mount for SLR camera.
- Packaged in styrofoam and carton box.
Sky-Watcher Microscope 4 Specifications...
Type: Stereo Microscope
Interpupillary Adjustment: 55- 75mm
Fixed Angle: 45 degrees
Zoom Magnification: 0.7X to 4.5X
Right Eye Diopter Range: +/- 5mm
Illumination: Top and bottom - variable
Camera Adaptable: yesSkyWatcher Product Number: 60040