About the Sky-Watcher Microscope 2L...
Whether using the Sky-Watcher Microscope 2L in the laboratory, in the classroom, for industrial inspection, or at home, you will enjoy the benefits that only a low power microscope can offer. This SkyWatcher Microscope is great for examination of minerals, insects, rocks, jewelry, plants, coins, stamps, and many other objects.
Sky-Watcher Microscope 2L Features...
- 45 degree Inclined Stereo Binocular Head for comfortable viewing.
- Diopter adjustment of range +/- 5mm.
- Inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 55-75mm.
- Options include turret objectives 2x/4x, 1x/2x, and 1x/3x.
- Top and bottom light.
- Options for this series are having your microscopes equipped with an arm stand.
Sky-Watcher Microscope 2L Specifications...
Design: Stereo Microscope
Fixed Angle: 45 degrees
Light: Top and Bottom
Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 55-75mm
Right Eye Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5mmSkyWatcher Product Number: 60020