About the iOptron iEQ45 GoTo German Equatorial Mount...
The iOptron iEQ45 GoTo Equatorial Telescope Mount is the first in a new breed of premium astro-imaging mounts from iOptron. Now it comes available with a modified DEC clutch for free spin OTA balance and lots more! The new iEQ45 has a stepper motor (instead of servo)and a higher gear ratio (now same gears as CEM60). There has also been a number of cosmetic changes (ex. plugs moved to sides, plastic covers are singular piece, etc.) to make this the best iEQ45 ever!
The iOptron iEQ45 Computerized Telescope Mount offers the next generation GoTo technology from iOptron, not to mention built-in 32-bit GPS. With a payload of 45 lbs. balanced, it comes standard with a calibrated dark field illumination polar scope and a sturdy 2-inch stainless steel tripod. It also fits both Vixen and Losmandy-type mounting plates. Its lighter weight (only 25 lbs.) makes it much easier to carry.
iOptron iEQ45 GoTo German Equatorial Mount Features...
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate astrophotographers
- Payload: 45 lbs
- Mount weight: 25 lbs
- Portable, compact, and sturdy German equatorial mount with the highest Payload/Mount ratio (1.7) in the category
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Periodic error correction (PEC)
- Ultra-accurate tracking with temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Gap-free structure for both R.A. and declination worms
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- Hand controller with Advanced GoToNovaTM GoTo Technology and heating mechanism
- Lowest working temperature: -20oC
- RS232 port for mount firmware upgrade and ASCOM control
- Resolution: 0.09 arc second
- Fits with both Vixen and Losmandy-type mounting plates
- 2 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs
- Optional pier.
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure, allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Comes standard with: 2 x 5kg counterweight, AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptor and RS232 Cable
iOptron iEQ45 GoTo German Equatorial Mount Specifications...
Equipment Type: Computerized German Equatorial Mount
Payload: 45 lbs.
Resolution: 0.09 arc second
Periodic error correction (PEC): Yes
Mount weight: 25 lbs
GPS: Built-in 32 channel
Hand Controller: GoTo Nova
Tripod: 2" Stainless steel
Counterweights: 2 x 5kg
Power: AC adaptor, 12V DC car plug adaptoriOptron Product Number: 8000E