Save 10% on these Celestron Granite Binoculars.
for a limited time.
About the Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars...
The Granite Series are the finest binoculars Celestron has ever offered. Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Celestron Binoculars stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value.
Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars feature ED glass (low dispersion) in the optical design and Celestron Binoculars deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction & razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration, field curvature, and distortion.
The Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars use a state-of-the-art modern open frame/hinge style which provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight. The Celestron Binoculars body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum but it is more rugged and tough for handling in any environment. Attach the binocular to a Celestron Tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars Features...
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coatings provide maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. They provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings & Phase Coated the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and with the high reflectivity coatings help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images. The phase coatings correct out of phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast.
- Waterproof & Fogproof protection from the environment with nitrogen purging.
- Rubber Covered for protection from rough handling and with ergonomic features such as thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups made of metal for long life and precision movement.
- Binocular Harness Strap provided in addition to the standard deluxe binocular strap, the premium harness strap takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso.
- The harness is very comfortable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use.
- Deluxe Soft Case & Deluxe Wide Binocular Strap to protect the binoculars & allow comfortable use
- Eco Friendly lead and arsenic free
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Celestron Granite 10x50 Binoculars Specifications...
Diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in)
Magnification: 10 x
Caps: Attached Objective Caps, Rainguard Eyepiece Caps
Strap: Deluxe Binocular Strap Attached. Also includes Binocular Harness Strap.
Carrying Case: Deluxe Soft Case Included
Weight (oz): 30 oz (850 g)
Angular Field of View (deg): 6.5
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 342 ft (104 m)
Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 114 m (374 ft)
Exit Pupil (mm): 5 mm (0.2 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 17 mm (0.67 in)
Near Focus: 9.8
IPD Max: 73 mm (2.87 in)
IPD Min: 56 mm (2.2 in)
Prisms: BaK-4 High Grade
Optical Coatings: Fully Broadband Multi-Coated
Weather Proof: Yes - Nitrogen Purged
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Size: 10x50 in (254 mm)Celestron Product Number: 71374