Save 10% on these Celestron Granite Binoculars.
for a limited time.
About the Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars...
Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Celestron Binoculars stand up well against the much more expensive European and higher end Japanese manufactured binoculars at a fraction of their cost - a real value!
Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars feature ED (Low Dispersion) glass in the optical design. Celestron Binoculars deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction and razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration.
State-of-the-art modern open frame style Celestron Binoculars provide an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight. The body of the Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
The Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars are perfect for: Hunting, Bird Watching, Sporting Events, Wildlife and Nature Viewing, Travel and Outdoors and Astronomical Viewing. Attach the binocular to a Celestron Tripod for extended viewing sessions.
Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars Features...
- Fully Multi-Coatings - provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation
- BaK-4 Prisms with High Reflectivity Coatings - the high grade prisms allow for sharp images and the reflectivity coatings increases the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Phase Coated Prisms - correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Waterproof and Fogproof - nitrogen purged
- Eco-Friendly - lead and arsenic free
- Focus Knob, Diopter Ring and Twist-Up Eyecups - made of metal for long life and precision movement
- Binocular Harness Strap - takes the strain off of your neck and distributes the weight load of the binoculars to your shoulders and torso. The harness is very comforable and keeps the binoculars handy when carrying them during extended use
- Standard Deluxe Binocular Strap
- Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Celestron Granite 10x42 Binoculars Specifications...
Diameter: 42 mm (1.65 in)
Magnification: 10 x
Weight (oz): 24 oz (680 g)
Angular Field of View (deg): 6.5
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds): 340 ft (104 m)
Linear Field of View (@1000 m): 113.3 m (372 ft)
Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2 mm (0.17 in)
Eye Relief (mm): 15 mm (0.59 in)
Near Focus (Binoculars): 8.2 ft (2.5 m)
IPD Max: 73 mm (2.87 in)
IPD Min: 56 mm (2.2 in)
Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
Weather Proof: Waterproof / Fogproof - Nitrogen Purged
Tripod Adaptable: YesCelestron Product Number: 71372