About the Nikon EDG II 10X42 Binoculars...
The Nikon EDG Binocular was born of Nikon''s commitment to provide a premium lineup of the finest Nikon Binoculars in the field of sport optics. In combination with Nikon''s many leading-edge technologies, including both optical and mechanical, these exceptional Nikon EDG Binoculars are able to deliver a spectacular field of view, and performance that goes beyond the nature and outdoor enthusiast''s wildest Nikon Binocular dreams.
Nikon EDG II 10X42 Binoculars Features...
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Sharp, clear images to the lens periphery, thanks to Nikon''s field flattener lens system
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating on a roof prism unit for the brightest view
- Phase-correction-coated roof prism for high resolution
- Brighter images, even at twilight
- Eco-glass optics, environmentally safe materials
- Dual focus knob with diopter adjustment
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- High-eyepoint design for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap
- Short bridge style for easy grip
- Durable design
- Waterproof (up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes)
Nikon EDG II 10X42 Binoculars Specifications...
Magnification (x): 10
Objective diameter (mm): 42
Angular field of view (Real/degree): 6.5
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree): 59.2
Field of view at 1,000m (m): 114
Exit pupil (mm): 4.2
Relative brightness: 17.6
Eye relief (mm): 18.0
Close focusing distance (m): 3.0
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm): 56-72
Weight (g): 790
Length (mm): 151
Width (mm): 141
Color: BlackNikon Product Number: 7567