About the Celestron Digital Microscope Imager Accessory...
The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture snapshot images or video with your Celestron microscope and your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so images can be viewed on your computer screen.
The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager is perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups and will work with virtually all microscopes.
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager Accessory Features...
- View and/or capture snapshot images or video with your computer
- Increase the value of your biological or stereo/low power microscope by easily adding digital capability
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope - 23mm diameter eyepiece tubes and with the supplied adapter 30mm diameter eyepiece tubes
- 2MP sensor resolution with USB2.0 cable attached
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so you can view comfortably on your computer screen
- Digital Power/Magnification of the Imager itself is about 100x when using 14"/35cm to 30"/75cm monitors. The digital power increases depending on the objective lens being used - for example, with a 2x objective lens the digital power is 200x, with a 4x objective it is 400x, with a 10x objective it is 1000x, etc. Monitors larger than 30"/75cm monitors will have a much higher power
- UVC Plug and Play driver
- CD-ROM contains photo management software for viewing and image capture when using the Imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems
- Works with most MAC operating systems of 10.4.9 and newer but use MAC photo management software
- The Imager is rotatable 360 degrees for your desired position when viewing slides or objects
- Size - 2.5" (64mm) length x 0.9" (22mm) diameter
- Weight - 1.5oz (42g)
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager Accessory Specifications...
Focuser Diameter: 23mm
Sensor: 2 MP
Magnification Factor: 100X
Rotatable: 360 degrees
Dimensions: 2.5" (64mm) length x 0.9" (22mm) diameter
Weight: 1.5oz (42g)
Celestron Product Number: 44421
Customer Notes: Although software that comes with this microscope is Windows only, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later (newer) versions. To use on the MAC you'''ll need a 3rd party photo capture software.
Micrscopes, computers, etc. are sold seperately.