Celestron PowerSeeker 60EQ Refractor Telescope
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- This Celestron PowerSeeker 60EQ Refractor scope has slow motion controls for smooth tracking of celestial objects
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
POWERSEEKER TELESCOPES ARE A GREAT WAY TO OPEN UP THE WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE TO THE ASPIRING ASTRONOMER!
The Celestron PowerSeeker series of telescopes is designed to give the first-time buyer the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Offering exceptional value, these telescopes feature portable yet powerful designs with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
PowerSeekers are quick and easy to set up – even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
All of Celestron’s PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
|Aperture||60mm (2.36 in)|
|Focal Length||900mm (35 in)|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1||20mm (0.79 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||45 x|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 2||4mm (0.16 in)|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 2||225 x|
|Barlow Lens||3 x|
|Star Diagonal||1.25" Erect Image Diagonal|
|Accessory Tray||No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder|
|Highest Useful Magnification||142 x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||8.57 x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||11.4|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||2.32 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||1.93 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||73 x|
|Apparent Field of View||1.1 °|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||58 ft (18 m)|
|Optical Tube Length||36 in (914 mm)|
|Total Telescope Kit Weight||10 lb (4.54 kg)|
|Warranty||2-year Telescope Warranty|