Celestron MicroDirect 1080p HD TV Handheld Digital Microscope
This Celestron HD Handheld TV Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via an HDMI cable, directly through a TV monitor or projector -- No computer needed.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via an included HDMI cable, directly to your monitor or projector. NO COMPUTER NEEDED!
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- 10x to 220x power magnification
- Records high definition still images. Images may be saved directly to a Micro SD card (note this card is not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30fps. when connected to a PC via USB
- This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable (which is included) for real 1080p HD video streaming use
The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope by Celestron is perfect for teachers, students, entomologists, forensic scientists, microscopic explorers, and more. This microscope not only offers true 1080p, high definition (HD) viewing, but also still image and video recording. Providing up to 220x magnification means high quality viewing of 3D specimens, samples, and even some slides!
Great for the classroom, lab, or home use, the 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) while viewing on a monitor. The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
Includes a stand with an adjustable head to position the microscope vertically to suit your specimen, but this microscope can also be hand-held for some applications. Great for teaching students in biology, or general sciences! Note: the wall charger and laptop computer are not included!