Celestron ExploraScope 80AZ Refractor Telescope
- Celestron ExploraScope 80AZ Refractor is a classic refractor telescope with a fresh, new look and a redesigned mount for added stability
- New altitude slow motion rod offers smoother, more precise control and pointing accuracy
- StarPointer finderscope helps you navigate the night sky and aim at targets with its illuminated red dot
- Works for daytime terrestrial observing and astronomical viewing
- Scope includes 2 eyepieces and a 3x Barlow lens
Engineered with the beginner in mind, the Celestron ExploraScope 80AZ is the perfect telescope to discover the Moon, rings of Saturn, moons of Jupiter, Orion Nebula, and all the best celestial objects. This refracting scope has an 80mm objective and features an alt-azimuth mount and tripod. The included red dot finderscope helps you sight objects in the sky and center them in your telescope’s eyepiece. Use the new altitude slow motion rod for precise pointing and following objects as they appear to move across the sky.
This ExploraScope 80AZ Refractor from Celestron collects more light than the 70mm or 60mm models, and therefore provides a brighter and sharper image of your favorite astronomical objects.
This Celestron ExploraScope 80AZ Refractor Telescope comes complete with everything you need to get started with amateur astronomy: 2 eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens to triple the magnifying power of each eyepiece, an erect image diagonal for correct image orientation, and a full-height aluminum tripod. Plus, you can download Celestron’s SkyPortal app for iOS and Android devices to help locate and learn about celestial objects. With ExploraScope, you get the best out-of-the-box experience in the entry-level price range. Includes a 2-year Celestron warranty.