About the Kowa BD 10x42 Green Binoculars...
Kowa Roof Prism Binoculars, like the Kowa BD Series Binoculars, use the Schmidt-Pechan prism. One surface of the Pechan prism does not provide total reflection, so we have applied a highly reflective multi-coating called C coating. This allows for a higher reflectivity than with silver or optically enhanced aluminum, offering a reflectance of 99% or higher across the entire visible spectrum (400 to 700 nm). Not only does this provide bright and sharp images through these Kowa Binoculars, but accurate color reproduction is also achieved. Furthermore, the roof prism of the Schmidt prism is phase coated to prevent the loss of contrast and image resolution.
All lenses and prisms of the Kowa BD Series Binoculars are fully multicoated, ensuring a clear visual range and sharp images. This new coating technology maximizes the reflectivity of the Kowa Binocular prism and reduces the loss of light, thereby achieving brighter and sharper images.
Kowa BD Series Binoculars are an ideal companion for hunting or any other outdoor activity that requires a bright image and a wide field of view. These sleek Kowa Binoculars come in 8x or 10x magnifications, in dark green housings that blend into your surroundings.
Kowa BD 10x42 Green Binoculars Features...
- Extremely portable, these binoculars are suitable for numerous applications outside of hunting, including sporting events, hiking, traveling and nature viewing.
- 42mm Objective Lenses Close Focus of 2m (6.5 ft.)
- The prism is phase-coated to ensure sharp images and outstanding contrast.
- Higher reflectivity than with silver or optically enhanced aluminum, offering a reflectance of 99% or higher across the entire visible spectrum (400 to 700 nm).
- New coating technology maximizes the reflectivity of the prism and reduces the loss of light, thereby achieving brighter and sharper images.
Kowa BD 10x42 Green Binoculars Specifications...
Design: Roof Prism
Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.0m (6.5feet)
Real Field of View: 6.0 degrees
Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
Relative Brightness: 17.6
Twilight Factor: 20.5
Eye Relief: 14.3mm
Field of View @ 1000 M/Yards: 104.8m/yds
Dim. (Length x Width x Height): 146x127x51mm (5.7x5x2in)
Weight: 745g (26.3oz}
Interpupillary Distance: 59-72mmKowa Product Number: BD42-10GR