About the Kowa BD 10x32 Green Binoculars...
Kowa Roof Prism Binoculars, like the Kowa BD Series Binoculars, use the Schmidt-Pechan prism. One surface of the Pechan prism does not provide total reflection, so we have applied a highly reflective multi-coating called C coating. This allows for a higher reflectivity than with silver or optically enhanced aluminum, offering a reflectance of 99% or higher across the entire visible spectrum (400 to 700 nm). Not only does this provide these Kowa Binoculars with bright and sharp images, but accurate color reproduction is also achieved. Furthermore, the roof prism of the Schmidt prism is phase coated to prevent the loss of contrast and image resolution.
All lenses and prisms of the Kowa BD Series Binoculars are fully multicoated, ensuring a clear visual range and sharp images. This new coating technology maximizes the reflectivity of the Kowa Binocular prism and reduces the loss of light, thereby achieving brighter and sharper images.
Kowa BD Series Binoculars are mid-sized binoculars for long term viewing free from fatigue. Advanced optical technologies have been incorporated for performance suitable for any outdoor activity. These sleek Kowa Binoculars come in 8x or 10x magnifications, in dark green housings that blend into your surrounding.
Kowa BD 10x32 Green Binoculars Features...
- Extremely portable, these binoculars are suitable for numerous applications outside of hunting, including sporting events, hiking, traveling and nature viewing.
- 32mm Objective Lenses Close Focus of 1.5m (5 ft.)
- The prism is phase-coated to ensure sharp images and outstanding contrast.
- Higher reflectivity than with silver or optically enhanced aluminum, offering a reflectance of 99% or higher across the entire visible spectrum (400 to 700 nm).
- New coating technology maximizes the reflectivity of the prism and reduces the loss of light, thereby achieving brighter and sharper images.
Kowa BD 10x32 Green Binoculars Specifications...
Design: Roof Prism
Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5m (5.0feet)
Real Field of View: 6.0 degrees
Exit Pupil: 3.2mm
Relative Brightness: 10.2
Twilight Factor: 17.9
Eye Relief: 15.0mm
Field of View @ 1000 M/Yards: 104.0m/yds
Dim. (Length x Width x Height): 127x122x50mm (5x4.8x2in)
Weight: 565g (19.9oz)
Interpupillary Distance: 59-72mmKowa Product Number: BD32-10