About the Sky-Watcher AllView Computerized Altazimuth Telescope Mount...
Are you looking for a computer controlled telescope mount that finds objects for you? Do you want a mount that automatically tracks your subject matter? Is a telescope mount that is great for both photography and astrophotography what you had in mind? Then the Celestron / Sky-Watcher AllView Mount may be just right for you!
This multi-purpose Sky-Watcher AllView Computerized Altazimuth Telescope Mount is designed and intended for a wide variety of applications such as panoramic photography, daytime viewing, videography and astronomical viewing. The SkyWatcher AllView is capable of automatically moving to various preprogrammed positions and controls the camera shutter to take a picture at each position automatically, taking the complexity out of producing panoramic video or photographs.
Sky-Watcher AllView Computerized Altazimuth Telescope Mount Features...
- Capture full 360 degree panoramas with a DSLR or most point-and-shoot cameras
- Capture motion time lapse movies with your DSLR while the mount rotates
- When shooting video with a camcorder or DSLR, use AllView as a motorized panning head for smooth motion
- Attach any small telescope (using the standard 1.75 dovetail bar) and the mount''s Go-To electronics will find any of 42,000 celestial objects and automatically center and track them in your eyepiece.
- Electronic shutter release automatically triggers your DSLR when shooting panoramas or time lapse images*
- Dual encoder technology allows you to move the mount by hand or using the hand control and without losing alignment
- 3/8 tripod socket for mounting to virtually any prosumer tripod
- Can be powered using 10 internally carried AA batteries for use in the field without the need for a bulky external power supply
- Motorized mount can be easily removed from the heavy duty tripod for easy transportation and storage
- Intuitive interface of the computerized hand control makes it easy to setup panoramas and time lapse images
- All brackets are included for mounting cameras and camcorders that use a standard 1/4-20 tripod socket
*The supplied shutter release cable works with Canon Rebel DSLR cameras. Optional cables are available for other camera manufacturers and models.
Sky-Watcher AllView Computized Altazimuth Mount Specifications...
Mount: Motorized altazimuth with manual release clutch knobs
Tripod: Adjustable height, steel tripod legs, accessory tray
Power Supply: 8 to 16 V DC 1Amp (tip positive)
Weight (lbs): 21 lbs (9.53 kg)
Payload Capacity: 9 lbs (4.08 kg)
Motor Drive: DC servo
Slew Speeds: 1000x, 800x, 600x, 400x, 200x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 2x, 1x
Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar
Tracking Modes: Dual Axis Tracking
Alignment Procedures: Brightest-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment
Computer Hand Control: SynScan hand controller, flash upgradeable
Database: Complete Messier, NGC, IC and SAO catalogues, 25 user defined objects, total 42,900 objects
Camera Adaptable: -20 thread L-bracket included
Dovetail Compatibility: Accepts Vixen-style dovetail
Celestron / Sky-Watcher Product Number: 18055
Customer Note: Please follow this link for the All View (Camera) Mount firmware upgrade.