About the Mallincam All Sky Camera...
The new Mallincam All Sky Camera is a new innovation designed and made by MallinCam. The main dome is multi-coated and is UV protected against turning yellow as seen on many other brands.
The Mallincam All Sky Camera features a 5-way adjustable waterproof key to navigate through the menu allowing adjustments of the video camera. Extended exposure can be set fully automatic from Day to Night including extended exposure allowing the MallinCam to further go beyond all others on the market.
Using the latest plastic ccd sensor from Sony, the Super HAD II 1/3" size sensor has zero amp glow, and the Mallincam All Sky Camera is fully equipped with MallinCam no hot pixel removal software - a built-in offering for unsurpassed image clarity day or night.
Mallincam All Sky Camera Features...
- Sony Super HAD II sensor
- Zero Amp Glow
- Zero Hot Pixels
- Exposure Extendable Manually or Automatic up to 17 seconds exposure.
- DAY and Night Auto Switching
- Color and Black and White Automatic switching
- Fully Enclosed metal cabinet.
- UV protection on Dome Lens
- 5 Way Toggle Joystick for On Screen Menu
- Operate from -30C to +60C.
- Small compact Size
- Include 10 meter (32 feet) Video/Power cable
- Include 120 Volts AC to 12 volts DC Regulated power supply.
- BNC to RCA Adapter Included
- Weather Proof BNC and Power connection
- Extensive Menu Options.
- 300 grams / 10.5 Ounces
- 2.5 Inch tall, 3.68 inch wide (63.5 mm X 93.5 mm)
- Available in NTSC or PAL (please specify when ordering)
Mallincam All Sky Camera Specifictations...
Equipment Type: All Sky Camera
Sensor: Super HAD II 1/3" size
Operating Range: -30C to +60C
Power: 120Volts AC to 12 volts DC Regulated
Weight: 300 grams / 10.5 Ounces
Dimensions: 2.5 Inch tall, 3.68 inch wide (63.5 mm X 93.5 mm)
Mallincam Product Number: MC-ALLSKY