About the William Optics P-FLAT4 Adjustable Flattener/0.8x Reducer...
This revolutionary William Optics P-FLAT4 Adjustable Flattener / 0.8x Reducer was made for 500-1000mm refractors.
The Super-Transmission-Coated with 2-element lens system was designed and produced by William Optics, the inner flattener lenses can be set at the optimum 66mm-86mm back focus distance (Distance from flattener lens to film or CCD plane).
The William Optics P-FLAT4 Adjustable Flattener / 0.8x Reducer is a must-have for refractor astrophotography.
William Optics P-FLAT4 Adjustable Flattener/0.8x Reducer Features...
- Designed to cover full size DSLR cameras with clear lens aperture of 50 mm
- STM coated with an excellent doublet air spaced design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
- 35mm for full illuminated imaging circle.
- It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round!
- This unique flattener works with WO or other 500-1000mm focal length refractors.
- Superb William Optics anodized finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened for no reflections.
- Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera. The T-ring adapter is provided with a lock screw and extra lock retaining screws.
- Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
- Inserts directly into 2" focuser.
- Suitable for : FLT98, FLT110, FLT132 and many others.
William Optics P-FLAT4 Adjustable Flattener / 0.8x Reducer Specifications...
High-quality full multi-coatings
Lens-to-chip distance : 66-86mm
Power : 0.75x ~ 0.8x
Rotating T-ring adapter
Clear Aperture : 50mm
L 84mm : W 77mm : H 123mm
Weight : 540 gWilliam Optics Product Number: P-FLAT4