About the Antares 12mm Kellner Illuminated Reticle Eyepiece - 1.25"...
Antares has three illuminated etched-glass reticle eyepieces for guiding your telescope at high power. The Antares Kellner 12mm Illuminated Reticle Eyepiece features filter threaded barrels, dust caps, slip-on eyeshield and a helically focused double-cross reticle.
Antares 12mm Kellner Illuminated Reticle Eyepiece - 1.25" Features...
- When manually guiding photography, use the hand controller on a double-axis drive to keep the guidestar inside the box of the double crosshairs.
- When framing an image use the crosshairs to zone in on what will be the center of your image.
- Use the crosshairs on an out-of-focus star image to check collimation.
- With a computerised telescope, use the reticle eyepiece to record the periodic error of your mount for correction and playback.
- Also, use the crosshairs to get an ultra-precise two-star, three-star or drift alignment.
- Reticle brightness is continuously variable.
- Batteries included.
Antares 12mm Kellner Illuminated Reticle Eyepiece - 1.25" Specifications...
Equipment Type: Reticle Eyepiece
Barrel Size: 1.25"
Focal Length: 12mm
Crosshairs: Double Line
Illumination: Red LED
Adjustable Brightness: Yes
Batteries: IncludedAntares Optical Product Number: IR12